One-of-a-Kind, Rustic, Log Amish Furniture, Handmade Knives & More
On the second floor of MI Backyard Hot Tubs Cottage & Cabin in Brighton you’ll find our second retail business, Amish Rustic Log Furniture, Handmade in Michigan, which offers many one-of-a-kind outdoor furniture pieces and handmade knives. Among our rustic collections, you’ll find beautiful Red Cedar Adirondack furniture, maintenance-free Poly furniture and an entire line of sturdy Aspen furniture.
Benefits of Our Line of Rustic Furniture
Whether you need new outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, pool deck or front porch, you can’t go wrong with our fine selection. Red Cedar Adirondack, Poly and Aspen furniture comfortably add rustic character and charm to your décor. Other benefits of our outdoor furniture include:
- Waterproof – Red cedar furniture contains oils that act as a natural sealant, offering you protection from humidity, moisture and rot, thus making them ideal for the great outdoors of Michigan. Red cedar also naturally repels most insects thanks to its natural oils to make reclining in your backyard even more enjoyable without having to worry about pesky bees or mosquitoes bothering you during the summer.
- Durability – All of our outdoor furniture has been crafted to withstand the elements to offer you strong durability for your money.
- Pleasant Aroma – Our rustic furniture carries a pleasant woodsy aroma to help you give your outdoor space a more natural look, feel and smell.
- Low Maintenance – Wood furniture is easy to maintain, requiring little to no repair, and comes in an array of natural earth tones to uniquely complement any décor.
- Aesthetically Appealing – Whether you choose items from our Red Cedar Adirondack, Poly or Aspen lines, you can rest assured that they’re considered high-end and will create a favorable first impression among your guests and visitors.
- Environmentally-Friendly – Because the majority of our outdoor furniture has been built using 100% recyclable materials, you can feel good in the knowledge that you’re protecting the environment by buying green when you invest in pieces from our collections.
Browse Our Amish Furniture Selection in Brighton
From chairs, rockers and recliners to gliders, bar stools, pub and picnic tables, the possibilities with Amish outdoor furniture from Brighton’s MI Backyard Hot Tubs Cottage & Cabin are endless. For more information about our one-of-a-kind selection, including pricing and availability, please feel free to contact us or drop by our store on Grand River, located about a fourth of a mile north of I-96. If you need help finding the right pieces to suit your lifestyle and budget, we’d be more than happy to help!