Reliable Hot Tub Repair Services in Brighton
In addition to selling a full line of Marquis® hot tubs and spas, MI Backyard Hot Tubs Cottage & Cabin also offers hot tub repair and maintenance services in the Brighton area. We have the necessary equipment and years of experience to service all makes and models to ensure your hot tub is running efficiently for many years to come. Whether you have a leaky seal, a clogged filter or a malfunctioning pump, our hot tub experts would be more than happy to come and take a look at it for you!
The Most Common Types of Hot Tub Repairs
Involved in the hot tub and spa industry since the mid-1990s, we’ve literally seen it all. Here are some of the most common types of hot tub repairs and maintenance services that we provide:
- Water Chemistry – Maintaining the ideal water chemistry for your hot tub is the most common issue hot tub owners face, and luckily, it’s also one of the easiest to fix! You should test your hot tub water supply often to ensure that it contains the right levels of sanitizer.
- Clogged Filters – Similar to a pool filter, your hot tub’s filter can become clogged with grime, dirt, residue and even body oils over time. If your hot tub’s water cannot filter itself properly, this can lead to further damages to your hot tub’s pump and cover. You should regularly inspect and change your hot tub filter as part of your maintenance plan.
- Poor Water Circulation – There are many issues that can cause poor water circulation, including pH imbalances, corrosion on your pump seals, clogged filters and not running your pumps long enough.
- Leaky Seals – You’ll need to replace your hot tub’s o-rings and pump seals from time to time in order to avoid leaky seals. If you have a leaky hot tub, we’d be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue!
- Malfunctioning Pumps – If your hot tub’s pump is making loud humming noises, you could have a malfunctioning pump. Monthly maintenance should ensure your pump is functioning properly.
Winterize Your Hot Tub
If you require hot tub repair and maintenance services in the Southeast Michigan area, don’t hesitate to call Dr. Spa prompt service. We can help you winterize your hot tub for those bitterly cold Michigan winter months, ensuring that your cover’s sealed tight and your hot tub’s inaccessible to unwelcome critters who may want to make it their home while it’s not in use. use.